14 July 2010

SAW'S BBQ












So my hubby and I headed back to Alabama over the 4th of July. We went for a baby shower honoring our little man to come, Ridge. While we were there we tried to hit up all of our favorite places to eat. I agreed to eat at Saw's BBQ with my hubby because he has been raving over it since he went for the first time not to long before we moved. Let me tell you, I am so glad that we went. I have never had a pulled pork sandwich quite like this... it was the best ever! They are located in Edgewood which is in the Homewood area of Birmingham. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a great place to eat some bbq!

images:
1. my pulled pork sandwich and potato salad. Did I mention they marinate their pickles in their spicy bbq sauce? 2.The menu with Golden Flake chips and their bbq sauce. 3. The storefront.

(all photos taken by ettie press)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

that's some great BBQ!!!