28 January 2011

I'm back!

Well we hope I'm back. I haven't posted in a long time because a lot has been happening for me and I just didn't know where to start. In the past 4 months I have given birth to my son, Ridge on Sept. 30th, was in one of my best friends wedding at the end of Oct., welcomed my first niece, Melah on Dec. 2oth, had an awesome Christmas, and celebrated the BCS National Championship victory for the Auburn Tigers in January!

I have lots of upcoming projects and some that I have done within the past 4 months that I would like to share so get ready! I am hoping to post something daily so look forward to tomorrow.



I wanted to share a picture of my little man so here he is and I want to thank my great friend Rachel with RLR Photography for taking them in Alabama when he was 1 month old. Check out his beautiful blue eyes!

3 comments:

Sara E said...

so excited to see what you've got going on Brig!

beautiful picture :)

Lo & Joe said...

Brig, I'm excited to read more of your thoughts! Ridge is awesome (I mean how could he not be... you birthed him, after all). Love you, miss you. -Lo

Anonymous said...

wohoooo. im excited your back!!!

-ashleigh