09 March 2011

bikes!

So every year I tell my hubs that I want a bike either for Christmas or my birthday. Since Christmas has already past and no bike appeared this year I am asking to get one for my birthday. I have spotted a few over the years but this year I would love one of these...

[via bikesdirect.com]

Check out this beauty, the 2012 Windsor Essex Deluxe Bike. She comes in cream and that is my color of choice. All she needs is a little basket attached to the front and I will be ready to hit the grocery store to pick up a few things.

[via madsencycles.com]

WOW! I am loving this Madsen kg271 Bucket Bike. I can see Ridge riding in the bucket clutching a picnic basket filled with delicious goodies... too bad its a bit to pricey for this lady but wouldn't it be awesome.

Design Sponge has posted about bikes today but there is a past post, bike madness, that is all about bikes and their accessories. It's worth checking out if you are wanting to get some wheels for the summer time!

1 comment:

paula said...

love biking! now I just need a bike ;) It's been on my wish list for awhile now too.