11 February 2011

Calling some art...

As I said before, I have a commitment issue when it comes to making design decisions for my house and that for sure goes with art on the walls. I have been living in my house since last May and I only have 1 painting hanging in my house. It happens to be a wedding gift from our great friend Bridget, which I love!

I think my struggle is wanting things to go together but not be too matchy matchy, I just need to get over that. Every time I research people always say, "what you love is what goes together" and I just need to jump on that train.

I also try to take my hubs in consideration and that is difficult for me but some things he loves also needs to be hung. For example, Auburn prints of football plays that he LOVES and wants me to hang them and I have to be honest, its really hard. If we had an office space for him I would be all over it but our office space is in the living room, enough said.

So here are some things I love and Happy Weekend!

[via Lonny Mag]

[via Lonny Mag]

[via Lonny Mag]

[via Lonny Mag]

[via Lonny Mag]


1 comment:

paula said...

loving all the inspiration. It's time to commit B. ha.